Friday, July 20, 2007

Techno-Dork Unleashed

Have mercy.

My wife Celestia showed me how to take photos with our digital and load them onto the computer. Which means the floodgates are open and I am liable to send anything. I tried to get a photo of my Van Gogh sunflower tattoo but the hair around my shoulder where it appears just takes away from the beauty. And I wouldn't want to be responsible for making any fragile visitors retch.

You'll have to settle for more puppy pictures.
And one of our sunflowers - if you click on the photo and look in the background of the sunflower you can see little purple throbs of all the morning glories open on the trellis. Shine.

2 comments:

marybid said...

Good golly, is he adorable or what? What a sweetheart!

Rubi had her first trip to the vet (Valley AH--we're west Akroneers) this morning, and she caused quite a sensation. It's totally different bringing a dog to the vet, versus my five cats.

How old is Otty? Rubi turns 12 weeks next Tuesday.

Keith said...

He is 8 1/2 weeks old. Went to his first puppy class last night and was the smallest and youngest in the group. Itty bitty.

Search Poor Fool