Sunday, July 22, 2007

Earth to Otty



Otty is crazy.

After a week now of puppy energy and early rising, and watching him pupulate around in that speedy off kilter way, biting me with puptious abandon, I am pooped. Harder than getting used to all this, is trying to take a picture of his wiggly little butt doing more than resting with a chew. With the delay flash on the camera it seems impossible to catch him in flight - where he spends a great deal of time - but finally today success.

I give you jumping aerial pet.

2 comments:

tvanbragt said...

Otty is otofthisworld cute. Bearded and beautiful...how'd you choose those characteristics?

Keith said...

I wanted to be original and get a puppy that resembled me. Wait? Does that sound bad?

Hi old friend! Glad you came by.

Search Poor Fool