Friday, June 29, 2007

Spilling Some Beans

Brent tagged me to share 8 things about myself that no one asked me to share (except Brent I guess).

1. I was caught skinny dipping with a few friends in a whale shaped pond at Cranbrook Art Academy in Detroit while attending a fiction writing seminar many years ago. I have not been naked in public since.

2. Of Mice and Men was the first and only book I have read that made me cry.

3. I wanted to be veterinarian when I was young but discovered I am too miserably incompetent with math to see the dream through. I kept the animal love part and scrapped the math.

4. I was caught shoplifting once – taking rawhides for my dog.

5. I really like David Ducovnhy.

6. I had a cat give birth to the first two kittens of her litter while she was sitting on my lap.

7. I have a decent singing voice that can handle some Sinatra and also crunch up enough to sound like Robert Smith (The Cure).

8. My favorite song is Somewhere Over the Rainbow – in fact, many of my favorite songs are childhood songs: I Love Trash, When You Wish Upon a Star, Bare Necessities.

I tag Robert and Mary.

3 comments:

RJGibson said...

I'm with you on number 3. I was crushed when my high school biology teacher told me to give it up.

Brent Goodman said...

Thanks for playin K-dog! Wow you reminded me that I got caught shoplifting when I was a kid. Ironically enough it was a packet of fake/play $1,000 bills from Ben Franklin. And have you heard Eva Cassidy sing somewhere over the rainbow? It's break your heart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Keith! I already spilled five beans here:

http://tinyurl.com/24z6vd

Still recovering from the residency - they don't call it intensive for nothing!

Search Poor Fool