Sunday, August 5, 2007

Holy Terror - Night Crazies

Tug-o-pup is becoming a very popular game here. It is part of his night crazies. He also has morning crazies. Big bursts of puppy energy and dashing and darting and jumping and yipping. Alas, the pictures just can't capture all the tear assing around the room that goes on in between these shots. I try and try to get him on the move but I might as well be blind. If only my reflexes were better ... A beautiful moment tonight while out walking Otty. A woman came up to us in the park with a frizzed out Jack Russell girl (3 yrs.) and there was a little tension between the two dogs so the woman picked up her dog and offered its butt to Otty for sniffing. I am not sure I will ever be a dog person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a cute pooch!

Search Poor Fool