Thursday, August 9, 2007

Catch Phrases - A Little Word Play

Drying out still after a day at the water park yesterday so not much to post today, but I did want to throw out a few phrases/lines that have caught my ear over the past few days.


Fluff me - from a Happy Meal box

"Aura of merit" - from a book on the First Crusade

"Subsequent poop" - my wife Helena talking about Otty

I guess these are in the spirit of a grad school game we used to play that involved claiming odd phrases we'd hear (or make up) as thesis titles. The one I still love is: Tides of My Hair.

The tide is out by the way. Almost all out.

3 comments:

Brent Goodman said...

yeah I thought "Tides of my Hair" was your thesis title, right? :) Ahh I miss those days.

Keith said...

Well, almost.

When I actually looked at my hair, I realized tides was a bit generous and changed it to The Tide of My Hair.

Anonymous said...

You seldom see tides of hair under ladies arms.

Search Poor Fool