Thursday, August 23, 2007

Amazing Colossal Keith

My good friend Bertrand asked me to come up for air and post a little "Alive and well" message.

I am so ridiculously busy my Blogging has totally lapsed since my trip to and from Houston. In a nutshell, here's a summary of recent events ...

1. Oyster incident in Houston

2. New staff photo (see below) not my best side


3. Figured out what made me tick and then quickly forgot. In the dark again.

Anyway, I hope to be back in the saddle soon. P.S. Almost forgot. Met a new gal. She's cool with my giant diapee. How great is that!

ADDENDUM: My wife Belinda pointed out that she did not pick up on the movie play going on. The photos are from The Amazing Colossal Man and Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. Glen, the poor radiated fool who grows so big, ends up in a giant diaper. Probably Fruit of the Loom, but still a giant diaper. See movie poster.

2 comments:

Brent Goodman said...

Well you're lookin a little worse for wear and your cryptology perks one of my eyebrows askew, but glad to hear you're doing fine!

Unknown said...

Hey:

Think positively. It's not "the Houston oyster incident," it's "the amazing Houston oyster diet!"

Write it up. You'll be number one with a bullet on the NYT's list by next August!

Search Poor Fool