Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lonely Old Dude Ramble

Where oh where are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you met another and PHETF! you were gone. (A little Hee Haw for you old timers). So I am all by my lone now for a week and feeling like those sorry bastards from that awful old show singing about my hard luck. My wife Tillie and our son flew to Dallas this morning. Something about a Bowling for Soup song. Slow dances and fruit flies. I am supposed to be working on all my freelance projects but had to stop, drink some Lucky 13, and read about all the Glendale debauchery over at Valerie's Blog. She thinks nerds are awesome. I also wish Akron had "talks" like the kind Mr. Peake frequents. I am all about wanting and jealousy right now.

P.S. I am working on the Henderson report by the way. Veeeeery important. That's all I can say about it though. Hush hush, get me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerds *are* awesome. Hang in there, Keith.

Patty said...

It's unsettling to hear someone I graduated with refer to themselves as "old"! Maybe my kids are right about me. Ohh Nooo!! :)

Keith said...

Hey Robert, hanging.

Patty, kids are never right. Come on, now.

Search Poor Fool