Saturday, June 7, 2008

Let's Hear It

Up to my alligators in eyeballs this weekend with freelance writing, and I LOVE IT. Yeah, thank you busy Gods. Thank you for throwing a small measure of purpose and income my way. I went running today to take a break from work and listened to several songs, new to me, on the iPod. So, if you are an 80s music freak like me, please check these songs out - there is something in each that reminds me of 80's alt. I thinks you will be XXXXX happy.

Bitches in Tokyo - The Stars
Love & Death - The Stills
Love You More - The Hours
What a Waster - The Libertines
Speed Date - Arab Strap

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Libertines reside on our iPod. too. But you just can't be running to Heartbreak Beat by the Psychedelic Furs followed by anything by U2 followed by I Still Believe by The Call.

Keith said...

Aren't you the Hop head? We must be related.

Well, I'll see your P Furs and raise you Subculture by New Order

Anonymous said...

Technically, my husband is the Hop Head and I'm more of a generalist. Next you'll be dialing up some Depeche Mode. Glad to know there are other 8-s music fans among us.

Keith said...

waaaay ahead of you hophead generalist: stripped, question of lust, but not tonight, -- it's all good

Search Poor Fool