Friday, May 2, 2008

State of the Union - unemployment update

My efforts to get a freelance business going seem to be paying off. I am currently very active with three local agencies and among them I hear a lot of talk about securing regular hours (part time of course). That seems like quite a bit of work in quite a short time. (Back pat, back pat). The freedom at times is still too much. Much more accustomed to the old way, but I am coming around.

My pretty green and black business cards, and matching letterhead, just delivered so now I can do mailings and hopefully pick up even more business.

I am reading David Ray's Music of Time. Did you know he is fabulous?

One batch of poems out. Waiting, waiting, waiting ...

Have been fishing three times already with Whitman.

Coach pitch season is underway. (Note to self: don't ever wear work clothes to a game again).

Trying to decide what kind of fencing to install in the way back to keep Otty close to home.

1 comment:

Brent Goodman said...

both robert blys would be proud of you! what an awesome spring so far.

Search Poor Fool