Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lucky 13 - Anniversary

What? Again with the 13 thing? Yes, those of you who frequent Poor Fool know that awhile back I was bumping into the unlucky number everywhere ... was laid off on the 13th, in the Pine Wood Derby my son's car was entered as 13th, he came in 13th - there have been lots of others I posted but don't recall right now. And yesterday, another run in.

May 20th was my 13th wedding anniversary and wouldn't you know it, the day came with a surprise, something I have never seen before in all my years of backyard bird watching. A Common Flicker (this image from Google) played and played and ate for a long time on my back patio and I watched at the window soaking it all up. Here's to lucky 13. I love you Texas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, too. We are incredibly lucky.

Search Poor Fool