Friday, January 23, 2009

Entrepreneurial Spirit

The wheels are turning today. I am taking a class at the University of Akron called Idea Having and the sparks are starting to fly. Check it out.

I have a back hair concept. Had an indoor pool party for Whit's birthday recently and there was this man there with more back hair than Robin Williams. And I got to thinking about Back Hair Mullets -- like a back mowhawk -- and wondering if I couldn't start a craze and then create a line of grooming products to support said craze. Wheels are turning. Big time. Note the density around/along the spine? Nature's so wise.

These are my endeavors.







P.S.
Last night I watched Teeth, the movie about the girl with vagina dentata -- lots of blood. Chunks of wang on carpet. I am also endeavoring to purge the movie from my mind.

P.P.S. I still get dreamy, and a little breathless, wondering what it would have meant for Ann Wilson to go Crazy on Me. I am endeavoring to figure this out as well.

No comments:

Search Poor Fool