Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Take Cover! Explosive Erections

Despite my downbeat day, downbeat because I spent the whole freaking day unexpectedly dealing with the carpenter ant mess, I perked up when I got this in my SPAM folder.










The images that "explosive erections" call to mind are nothing short of ... grisly, messy? For either party. Anyway, I think it's too tempting to pass up despite possible "wreckage". So I put a rush order on some. How timely to have an explosive erection with the 4th of July just days away.

Here is the link to a more comprehensive presentation of said erection pills. Warning: if words like rock hard bother you, don't read on. The wrestling couples shots are ultimately what sold me. That and knowing rock stars, probably like Steven Tyler, use it.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Sounds intriguing! Just be sure you read the fine print and consult with a physician "before you begin any supplement or sexual physical activity." Explosive erections aside, oh to be fly on the wall during that Dr's. visit!

Brent Goodman said...

collateral damage never sounded so sexy

RJGibson said...

Perked up. >insert Beavis laugh here<

Search Poor Fool