Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big Win in the Little Town of Akron

Wow, how impressive. My wife Devon has become the uber runner over the past few months, running in every race in town. This morning she placed 1st in her age group in the Muddy Paws. Way to go Texas! This weren't no walk in the park my friends. It was over the river and through the woods. Hills. No bumps. Hills. I hear tell 19 hills. Hills that want to break you in to little people pieces. But, she is runner hear her roar. Ass was kicked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your wife! My husband and I opted for the 2-miler with our dogs and I'm not sure who was more pooped at the end - the dogs or us. And I run freaking marathons! At least we didn't lie down in the grass afterwards and lap water of out the water dishes...though it was very tempting. Kudos on the good run.

Search Poor Fool