Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unemployed - Day 4

Rain here today. Like yesterday. Like tomorrow.

I am compiling names, agency lists, company names and such to contact.

A few piles of snow are holding on, tucked away in shadow pockets here and there, but the rain and milder temperature is doing on number on it and before long it should be gone.

My wife Drelyse is off this week too, and any normal couple would be chasing each through the house.

I went to Children's Hospital last night for a volunteer appreciation dinner (I do home visits)and had a wedge of cake, and a salad. I shared my experience in detail with the new volunteer recruits.


As I write, crows are landing in my neighbors yard and stalking around. I can resist the symbolism.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey:

Hang in there.

I'd say "Come home to Michigan," but hereabouts the vultures are stalking everyones' yards.

robin andrea said...

I have not commented in a long time, and I have just caught up and found that you are newly unemployed. I am sorry. I hope the number thirteen figures somehow in your finding a new job. Thirteen good wishes to you.

RJGibson said...

Aw, Keith--my sympathies man. I'm sending as many good vibes and any spare mojo I have your way.

F*ckin crows. They're the republicans of birds.

Search Poor Fool