Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lemons, Lemonade and all that Shit

So I have decided to turn my misfortune into a book (wink). It's all about the business world and the "insider" lessons I have learned. I call it:

THE COURTESY FLUSH AND OTHER
SECRETS TO CORPORATE SUCCESS.
If you would like to contribute chapter suggestions, please do so at this address.

FOOTNOTE: When you hear account executives use nominalizations like LEARNINGS, as in "we gathered some good learnings through research", don't laugh. As hard as it is to hear, it works for them and helps them order their thought. Singular.

3 comments:

robin andrea said...

My sister was just asked to vacate her office, after 20 years as a real estate agent. She may have a scathing chapter to add to this book. I am retired, so I look on without personal fear. I do anticipate further serialized chapters.

Kate Evans said...

Isn't there also some shit out there about finding your cheese?

Keith said...

Yes, please forward said serialized chapters to the aforementioned persons. Sincerely, Mngment.

I like finding your own cheese. Never heard of it, but it fits.

Kate, BTW, what would it take, begging, money, etc., for you to pick me up a NOT CHEESY t-shirt from Ketch Joann's in El Granada?

Search Poor Fool