Friday, March 14, 2008

Unemployed Day 2, Part 2

I have always believed that I have yet another set of teeth, above/behind my adult teeth, that will come in some day. Could be soon. My mouth aches today.

I have chased Otty around the house all I can.

I have looked out all the windows all I can.

Spent the better part of the day on the computer identifying agencies in the area, creating files with web sites, registering for job boards (thanks for the suggestions M.)Hauled out my portfolio and began to sort it out, adding in recent work.

I am also carving a large piece of wood into a club so I can smack people who tell me "Hey, this might just be the best thing that ever happened to you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No words of wisdom from here, Keith. Just stopping by to say godspeed, we're thinking of you.

Search Poor Fool