Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Cloverfield to Me, Happy Cloverfield to Me ...



Originally, my Blog was to have some focus on monsters. I think my descript line was along the lines of fatherhood, monsters and poetry. Well, it's become more about random shit that I have time to post than anything else - however, I want to put up a little post on my latest monster buzz - Cloverfield. I have been waiting (impatiently) like a lot of monster movie freaks for this to open, and finally this Friday it does and I will be there as a birthday treat to myself. I am ready for a ride and expect the movie will be extremely scary. Here are a few stills I grabbed from the web. Bleeding from the eyes and mouth ... what's next? I won't say just in case you have not read up on the movie - but I can tell you it ain't pretty.

1 comment:

RJGibson said...

I really want to see Cloverfield too.

I love the latest gallery of Keiths.

Search Poor Fool