Friday, August 21, 2009

R.I.P

Let’s just say you have a favorite pair of something. Oh, I don’t know, like an old worn out pair of sandals. Let’s say in the opinion of others, like your wife, they have outlived their usefulness. Let’s say they disappear one day and upon interviewing your wife it is discovered that “Oh yeah, I threw those out.” I have known for some time now that she had her eyes on my obliterated, worn out, near useless sandals. But I never thought in a million years she would cross that sacred line and dispose of, covertly mind you, my stinky treasures. This crushing blow gives me paws. My mind wanders to ventilation units, and end of life scenarios when some might say I have outlived my usefulness. Oh, sandals, where are thou!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does this give you "paws" because you now must go sans footwear? :-)

Keith said...

Yes, it's a lycanthrope kind of thing. Very nasty.

Actually, paws instead of pause is an inside joke -- I forget some times and let that stuff fly. Another one I like is the 'right to bear arms,' showing the guy with bear arms.

Search Poor Fool