Friday, September 28, 2007

Mixde Up Singsay

Mixed up sayings I meant to say.

A conversation at work the other day got me thinking of a woman I knew in college who consistently butchered well-known turns of phrase. Two that come to mind:

That bakes the cake!

and

Must be a freudian slide.
Add to the list if you can think of any you have heard. Work is maybe beginning to slow down so I am hopeful I will get back to Blogging with more regularity.

MARATHON UPDATE: Tomorrow is the day. I got my bag with my shirt, bib, timing chip and local merchant propaganda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your "Complete Profile" the same as the brief profile? Shouldn't we get more information from a complete profile?

Keith said...

Are you Guess Who the band? Or is that The Guess Who?

That's awesome that you would stop by. Is this Bachman or Cummings. You're so aloof!

The team at Blogger censored my Complete Profile for nauseating sexual content, misspellings and a general lack of relevance to life in general. They proposed this kind of abridged life story. So, it's their story and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous said...

My friend in college used to wonder what the "windshield factor" was when it was really cold.

Search Poor Fool